To build and drive new business with added value products
Location: Home Office
Griffith Foods (www.griffithfoods.com) is a privately held company who has always taken a long-term view and focused on doing what's right for customers, employees and the food industry. Since 1919, they’ve built a reputation for premier quality and dependability with customer partners, using innovation as a foundation for differentiation and new opportunities. Griffith Foods will continue to be the product development partner for seasonings, coatings, sauces and other functional ingredients. With a worldwide network of Griffith facilities they closely collaborate with partners from the beginning of the product lifecycle, providing consumer insights until delivering tailor-made products. They have 3 production facilities in Europe, employing 560 people in Spain, the UK and Belgium combined. With a European approach Griffith is looking to expand their market presence by developing into new markets with new products. Due to this new European approach and the future growth perspective the Benelux/Scandinavia and Germany/Eastern Europe regions are in need of a New Business Development Marketers.
- Responsible for generating new business and driving expansion of the new product /market combinations for new markets and new customers
- Composing go-to-market plans by understanding Griffith’s unique selling points and assessing regional market trends to generate first sales
- Being the marketing ‘conscience’ in the regional sales teams by providing the market & segment perspective (facts & figures) and connect with portfolio for the benefit of growth
- Supporting the innovation process by providing local insights and then introducing innovations in the local market
- Enhancing market strategies with ‘on the ground’ information by executing store audits, database analysis, restaurants review, culinary book and event reviews
- Working closely together with the Sales, Product Development, Marketing and Culinary teams across Europe
- Reporting to the New Business Development Manager.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Food related technical/sales/marketing or economic study
- Relevant and successful work experience in the food industry in marketing and/or sales roles in an international B2B or FMCG business
- Able to discover new business opportunities, by understanding regional food markets and utilising knowledge about technical food details
- Willing and comfortable to travel internationally on a regular basis (approximately 30%)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch for the Benelux/Scandinavia region and in English and German for the region Germany/Eastern Europe
- Personal skills: entrepreneur, self-starter, results-driven, natural influencer, passion for food and able to engage potential new customers.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Michiel Dekkers, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-86805669 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Griffith Foods selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie