Experienced B2B Sales professional will flourish at Jindan
Jindan (www.jindan.eu) is the second largest lactic acid and lactates producer in the world, established in 1984. With an annual production capacity of 120,000MT it makes them the largest producer in Asia. Based in Henan China, Jindan takes full advantage of its location in one of the largest corn growing regions in China. Corn is the raw material for the natural fermentation process producing lactic acid. The European office in Den Bosch has been set up to guarantee an optimal service and supply chain to their European customers by being close to the market. Jindan dedicates itself to the development of lactic acid production technology. Jindan Europe services concern topics as technical, commercial, quality and supply chain. It has facilities close to the Rotterdam harbor. They can offer blending possibilities to meet specific customer requirements. The focus is aimed at the European countries and it’s key accounts. The European market has significant potential and therefore we are searching for a driven Sales Manager Europe.
- Responsible for the sales performance of lactic acid and lactates products in the animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages markets, mainly in the countries Benelux, France, Germany, Southern Europe, UK & Ireland as well as some key accounts
- Formulating and executing sales plans and activities resulting in closing deals
- Maintaining and further developing long term partnerships with customers
- Creating new business opportunities by listening to customer needs and visiting fairs and potential new customers in order to acquire new business
- Ensuring that customer requirements are effectively and efficiently met in full and liaising closely with the technical and customer care teams
- Monitoring and managing agents on the spot
- Providing sales reports and relevant market information on a regular base
- Working closely together with colleagues in Supply Chain and Quality Assurance
- Reporting to the Sales Director based at the head office in China and CEO of Jindan Europe in ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Economics or similar, or Food Science complemented with a business degree
- Relevant sales experience in the B2B food industry, preferably within Food Ingredients
- Knowledge of the European food industry and relevant products, processes and applications
- Based in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands, being able to travel on a regular basis to the designated sales area’s
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English and a command of German, French and/or Chinese is a big plus
- Personal skills: client focus, quality and results oriented, convincing, entrepreneurial, communicative and flexible.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Michiel Dekkers, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-86805669 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jindan selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie