Chance for a proactive developer in an international environment
DP Supply (www.dpsupply.com) is one of the leading spray drying companies in the European B-to-B food industry. They develop (location: Emmen) and manufacture (location: Beesten, Germany) innovative, specialty spray dried products mainly for clients in the bakery, savoury, nutritional, hot and cold beverages sectors. The products portfolio are based on among others a variety of fats, oils and dairy ingredients. Their clients are well-known brand manufacturers mainly in Europe, the Middle-East and Africa, but also in Asia and Latin America. Functional products of an extraordinary quality and deep knowledge of applications, as well as tailor-made solutions ensure their success for today and the future to come. DP Supply is driven forward by their interest in the development of people and passion for food. To strengthen the Application Process and Development Center based in Emmen we are looking for an open and creative Application Technologist.
- Responsible for developing new and optimizing existing products and applications in close collaboration with the commercial department and customers, often multinationals
- Setting up, execute and evaluate laboratory trials in Emmen and support pilot productions in Germany
- Translating customer needs into products and applications
- Keeping up with trends and developments in the food and ingredient market with the goal to signal opportunities for new business
- Intensive collaboration with, among others, the Commercial team, Quality Management and Production
- Report to Head of R&D.
- BSc level, preferably in Food Science, Food technology or a similar degree
- Relevant work experience as Application Technologist or Product Developer in the Ingredients or FMCG Food Industry
- Sensory skills
- Good communication skills in English and thrives in an international organization
- Flexible mindset and prepared to work 1 day per week at the location in Germany
- Personal skills: customer orientated, innovative, hands-on, thinking in solutions, enthusiastic and team player.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Annemarie van den Bos, telephone: (+31(0)317-468686 / +31(0)6-53310126 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com
DP Supply selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie