With focus on customer co-development and -partnership
AAK (www.aak.com) is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high value-added speciality vegetable oils and fats. AAK is specialised in specific customer applications for fat compositions with a high level of technological support. The company, with HQ in Malmö (Sweden), has nearly 3,000 employees in more than 25 countries on 6 continents. They have 17 production facilities and customisation plants across the world and a global sales and distribution network. AAK has a strong portfolio of international and well-established client relationships with several of the most renowned players in the food industry. This across many industries like Bakery, Chocolate & Confectionary, Dairy and Special Nutrition; like infant-, senior- and clinical nutrition. In order to strengthen the Special Nutrition department in Zaandijk we are currently searching for a proactive and opportunistic New Product Developer.
- Responsible for developing new and optimizing existing nutritional and clinical fat and oil ingredients and applications
- Initiating and driving customer-specific NPD projects and translating customer insights into appropriate NPD concepts
- Developing tailor-made products and solutions in line with the latest scientific and market developments
- Optimizing products and processes for the production of fat and oil based nutritional ingredients
- Desk studies, organizing and executing laboratory and pilot test (AAK Sweden or external) to extract new ingredients and assess ingredient properties
- Presenting development trajectories internally, to customers and R&D partners
- Working closely together with global and regional AAK (commercial) teams, clients, universities, and research institutes
- Reporting to the Senior Manager NPD Special Nutrition.
- Master’s degree in Organic Chemistry, Food Science or equivalent
- Relevant work experience in a R&D environment, preferably worked with high-quality applications, such as infant- or medical nutrition
- Hands-on experience and technical knowledge of food ingredients and their applications as well as scientific developments in health and nutrition
- Knowledge of (vegetable) fats and oils and experience with (clinical) research data to support health claims are strong advantages
- Comfortable working in an international business environment, including travelling up to 25%,
- Customer focused and strong project management and communication skills, with fluency in English
- Personal skills: innovative mindset, results driven, ownership, convincing, team player, well organized and pragmatic.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Annemarie van den Bos, telephone: (+31(0)317-468686 / +31(0)6-53310126 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org
AAK selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie