The go-to partner for both external and internal customers on knowledge and innovations
AAK (www.aak.com) is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high value-added speciality vegetable oils and fats. AAK is specialised in specific customer applications for fat compositions with a high level of technological support. The company, with HQ in Malmö (Sweden), has nearly 3,300 employees in more than 25 countries on six continents. AAK has 20 production facilities and customisation plants across the world and a global sales and distribution network. AAK has a strong portfolio of international and well-established client relationships with several of the most renowned players in the food industry, across many industries like Bakery, Chocolate & Confectionery, Dairy and Special Nutrition. AAK provides co-development solutions to it’s customers, from 11 Customer Innovation Centers around the world. It is the ambition of AAK Merksem to become a Center of Excellence for the bakery industry. In order to strengthen this team we are currently searching for an enthusiastic Technical Innovation Manager Biscuits & Cookies.
- Responsible for leading customer innovation projects within the European bakery industry (biscuits and cookies), and for implementing the global strategy by partnering with the Business Development Managers on global level
- Initiating and driving technical customer projects for the development of new, tailor-made products and applications, as well as optimising existing products in line with the latest scientific and market developments
- Supporting AAK’s customers by providing technical advice on processes and recipes, as well as market trends and drivers
- Executing AAK’s pilot plant trials and customer plant trials
- Contributing to the global strategy for Customer Innovation by designing processes and formats for the biscuits and cookies category, and implementing strategy in Customer Innovation Centres (worldwide)
- Working in close cooperation with Pilot Plant Engineers, Application Technologists, global and local Business Development Managers, Customer Innovation Colleagues and Sales teams
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Innovation Bakery Europe.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Life Sciences, preferably Food Technology, Biology or Chemistry
- Senior experience in technological product development, especially with industrial bakery products or bakery ingredients
- Hands-on background and strong affinity with ingredient functionality (interactions, processing conditions), equipment and evaluations
- Able to manage stakeholders at different levels within the AAK organisation and at the customer
- Comfortable working in an international business environment, including travelling to customers in Western Europe, up to 40%
- Personal skills: team player, analytical, flexible attitude, customer- and service-oriented, proactive, result oriented and problem solving skills.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Annoek Kogelman, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-12504148 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
AAK selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie