Diverse position with lots of opportunities for your own ideas and thoughts
Crisp Sensation (www.crispsensation.com) is a developer and supplier of food coatings for customers all over the world. Crisp Sensation reaches their customers in retail, food-service en fast-food chains with locations in Europe (Zaltbommel, NL), US (Chicago) and Asia (Singapore). Their custom and tailor-made coating solutions are mostly used in the snacking industry. A lot of the research and development activity is done by Intelligent Food Solutions (IFS) in Zaltbommel. IFS is part of Crisp Sensation and has a young and dynamic team of 15 people. This team is constantly working on new and exciting innovations and applications for snacking products. To get optimal results for both customers and end-users, a patented food coating technology is used and the product developers are constantly working together with the R&D teams of partners. Crisp Sensation does not just develop new coatings by fundamentally researching new ways of application but they also assist in the actual implementation at production sites of their clients. They have the ambition to improve existing products and to keep looking for new ways to implement coatings in new products and product categories. This ambition is the reason they are expanding their R&D team in Zaltbommel with a creative R&D Product Developer.
- Responsible for the optimization of existing products and the development of new food coatings, batters and crumb recipes to apply in different snacks and other food products
- Advise customers when co-developing end-applications and production processes for both new and existing products
- Starting new (scientific) product development projects for new coating and preparation methods and ensuring that they can be implemented on production scale
- Following trends and technological developments to further improve ingredient use and production technologies and translate these into new innovative concepts
- Working closely together with colleagues from the marketing/sales department and the production and R&D teams of customers
- Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
- BSc or Master Degree in Food Technology or a similar educational background
- Relevant work experience as Application Technologist or Product Developer in the food industry, preferably in snack development
- Knowledge and affinity with a broad variety of food products and applications in combination with feeling for organoleptic features
- Comfortable working in an international and dynamic organization both within the team and individually while always sharing information
- Development driven and able to think outside the box
- Willing to travel to production locations and production facilities of customers
- Personal skills: Socially strong, customer oriented, innovative, hands-on, ownership, convincing and pragmatic.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Michiel Dekkers, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-86805669 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Crisp Sensation selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie