Unique, new position to develop the next step in global Quality
AAK (www.aak.com) is the world’s leading manufacturer of high value-added specialty vegetable oils and fats. AAK is committed to deliver on the brand promise being The Co-Development Company. AAK solves customer specific needs across many industries like Bakery, Chocolate & Confectionery, Dairy, Infant Nutrition and Personal Care. The company, with HQ in Malmö (Sweden), has nearly 3,300 employees in more than 25 countries on 6 continents. AAK has 20 production facilities and customization plants across the world and a global sales and distribution network. Each production plant has an experienced Quality team. For AAK’s Global quality approach there is the Quality Systems Team. This Team is developing alignments within different quality systems based on ISO 9001:2015 and FSSC 22000 (High Level structure). To lead this international team we are searching for a Quality Systems Manager.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a global QA and Food Safety policy for all 20 production plants, starting in Europe
- Leading the Quality Systems Team; 3 direct reports (1 in Sweden, 1 in Denmark and 1 in the Netherlands)
- Developing and maintaining overall working and efficiently models, procedures and instructions
- Revitalize and implement Food Safety & Quality KPI’s
- Setting up centralized quality training material for production sites
- Supporting Purchase on defining requirements for raw materials and suppliers
- Leading and participating in Quality Improvement projects
- Working closely together with various global and local colleagues
- Reporting to the Global QA Director, based in The Netherlands.
- MSc degree in Food Technology or equivalent
- QA expertise in the food or pharmaceutical industry, preferably in an international environment
- Knowledge of Food Safety Management systems (FSSC22000, BRC etc)
- Works independently and has strong project management skills
- Takes initiative to propose changes and is motivated and enthusiastic towards quality
- Comfortable working in an international group with many internal and external contacts within different cultures
- Good communication skills with fluency in English, both oral and written
- Is flexible and willing to travel to the AAK sites and suppliers (± 35%), in first instance mainly in Europe
- Personal skills: strong analytical skills, convincing, good organizer, proactive, helicopterview and hands on mentality.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Annemarie van den Bos, telephone: (+31(0)317-468686 / +31(0)6-53310126 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org
AAK selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie