Innovative Sales Professional that overcomes obstacles and sees them as a challenge
Chr. Hansen (www.chr-hansen.com) is a leading, global bioscience company and the global market leader in dairy ingredients. They deliver natural innovative solutions that address global challenges by advancing food, health and productivity. Chr. Hansen develops and produces cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colours for a rich variety of foods: mainly for dairy, but also confectionary, beverages, dietary supplements as well as animal feed and plant protection. Their product innovations are based on more than 30,000 microbial strains and determine taste, appearance, nutritional value and health benefits. The Chr. Hansen solutions enables food manufacturers to produce more with less – while at the same time reduce the use of chemicals and other synthetic additives. This makes the products highly relevant in today’s world. Chr. Hansen has delivered value to their partners and, ultimately, end consumers worldwide – for over 140 years. For large Dairy accounts in The Netherlands we are looking for an Area Sales Manager Dairy.
- Responsible for the sales performance of the Chr. Hansen product portfolio within the Dairy industry for the assigned accounts in the Netherlands
- Formulating and executing sales plans and activities in line with the Marketing plan
- Aligning sales activities and client developments with Marketing and Technical Support in order to develop and grow the business
- Maintaining and further developing long term partnerships with customers and their internal departments by visiting them on a regular basis
- Creating new business by listening to customers’ needs and wishes and monitoring the industry trends and translating this into commercial actions and plans
- Working closely with colleagues in Marketing, R&D, Operations and Technical Support
- Reporting to the Business Manager Dairy, based at the office in Germany.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Economics or similar, or Food Science complemented with a business degree
- Relevant sales experience in the B2B food industry, preferably within Food Ingredients, Specialty Ingredients (Dairy) or Biotechnology business
- Based in Nieuwegein (The Netherlands) and being able to travel regularly to clients in the Netherlands , to colleagues in Germany and also to the head office in Denmark
- Excellent communications skills, with fluency in English and a command of German is desired
- Personal skills: client focus, quality and result oriented, entrepreneurial, self-starter, pragmatic, learning agility and ambitious.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Janneke van der Logt, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-23637490 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com
Chr. Hansen selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie