New, entrepreneurial position at one of the world’s leading seafood companies
Trident Seafoods (www.tridentseafoods.com) is a family run and owned seafood company, based in Seattle, USA. Trident Seafoods is one of the leading seafood companies in the world; they operate a large fleet of company owned vessels, have multiple primary processing facilities in Alaska and several value-added processing facilities in the U.S. and around the world. They harvest all its catch in the prestine waters of Alaska and the North Pacific and deliver the highest quality wild-caught and sustainable seafood to processors, foodservice and retail customers throughout Europe. Trident Seafoods is dedicated to buidling market-leading and innovating products through long-term customer relations. In 2014 they started a European sales office in Rotterdam. Currently there are 9 people working to build the European market. To further expand the business in the Southern part of Europe (Spain, France, Italy and Portugal) we are currently searching for a proactive and energetic Sales & New Business Development Manager.
- Responsible for expanding current business in B2B, foodservice and retail in southern Europe
- Developing new business in the various sales channels with new clients in southern Europe
- Advising and working together with customers to realise customer-specific and distinctive products
- Translating opportunities into new solutions and products, working closely together with customers, direct colleagues and R&D centers
- Creating and monitoring commercial agreements with customers
- Following relevant developments in the international food industry, especially in seafood
- Maintaining and expanding the sales network and contacts through f.e. participation in trade fairs and, conferences,
- Reporting to the Managing Director, located in the Netherlands.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, economics or another comparible degree
- Relevant (international) sales experience in the B2B or FMCG food industry
- Preferably knowledge of the whole supply chain in food and able to translate this into business opportunities
- Cultural awareness will support your success in this role
- Is energetic and involved and knows how to build relations with customers
- Based in Rotterdam, with frequent travelling
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English, good knowledge of Spanish and/or French is a pre
- Personal skills: teamplayer, pioneer, client and results oriented, convincing, integrator, self-motivated and flexible.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Annemarie van den Bos, telephone: (+31(0)317-468686 / +31(0)6-53310126 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trident Seafoods selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie