Interesting new position for a proactive scientist
AAK (www.aak.com) is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high value-added speciality vegetable oils and fats. AAK is specialised in specific customer applications for fat compositions with a high level of technological support. The company, with HQ in Malmö (Sweden), has nearly 3,000 employees in more than 25 countries on 6 continents. They have 17 production facilities and customisation plants across the world and a global sales and distribution network. AAK has a strong portfolio of international and well-established client relationships with several of the most renowned players in the food industry. This across many industries like Bakery, Chocolate & Confectionary, Dairy and Special Nutrition; like infant-, senior- and clinical nutrition. In order to strengthen the Special Nutrition department in Zaandijk we are currently searching for a critical and accurate Nutritional Science Expert.
- Responsible for identifying and co-developing new and optimising existing nutritional and clinical fat and oil ingredients, or related
- Evaluating scientific literature on nutritional fats and oils and identifying new application areas and benefits for new and existing ingredients
- Supporting colleagues with expertise on health studies, claims and nutritional information
- Making translations from analytical and literature research into practical information for colleagues and clients
- Working together with different levels and departments - from academic to commercial oriented
- Continuously looking for trends and developments in the area of claims, studies and patents in the business
- Developing and maintaining an external scientific network with universities, research institutes etc.
- Setting up and securing a documentation system
- Reporting to the Senior Manager NPD Special Nutrition.
- Master or PhD degree in nutritional or biomedical science
- Several years of experience in a relevant R&D role, experience with novel foods is an advantage
- Knowledge of and experience with clinical, health and/or toxicological studies
- Capable communicator who can easily connect with technical and commercial collegues and customers (global)
- Comfortable working in an international environment, with fluency in English
- Personal skills: analytical, supportive, knowledge pillar, helicopterview, customer focused, structured.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Annemarie van den Bos, telephone: (+31(0)317-468686 / +31(0)6-53310126 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org
AAK selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie