A job as beautiful as New Zealand: challenging with opportunities and a broad view
Synlait (www.synlait.com) is a New Zealand, high energy, fast-paced dairy company that’s changing the game. They combine expert farming, with state-of-the-art processing, to produce a range of nutritional milk products that provide genuine benefits for health and wellbeing, for example Infant Nutrition and Lifestyle Nutrition. Their entrepreneurial spirit runs deep and they see everything as an opportunity, challenging the impossible, always striving to make the most from milk. Synlait employs a staff of over 450 people who are the driving force behind the organization’s success. Synlait wants to change things up, to never settle, always looking to improve and be the best as they can be. It’s what will enable Synlait to become the most innovative and trusted dairy company in the world. For this ambitious globally active player we are looking for an equally ambitious Global Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for the development and execution process from market and customer insights to (category) development plans, covering i.e. identifying business opportunities and development of value propositions
- Growing a Category Development team and leading the team to the implementation of category plans
- Translating customer needs and market trends into a matching category development portfolio and business growth opportunities
- Preparing and steering market resource planning, investments, marketing communication, customer selection criteria and pricing
- Supporting in the sales process, by identifying gaps, developing supportive tools and securing an aligned market approach including innovation and introduction plans, actions and new routes to the market
- Working closely together with colleagues from Sales, Finance, Quality & Regulatory, HR, R&D and Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Reporting to the Director Sales & Business Development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or (Food) Technology
- Relevant managerial experience in Marketing and/or Sales, in a B2B environment, with customer focus and cross-functional affinity towards R&D and Supply Chain
- Good understanding of market and customer requirements and feeling for category planning, marketing communication, customer selection criteria and market intelligence
- Comfortable working in a challenging and international business environment
- Strong communication skills at all organizational levels, with fluency in English
- Personal skills: pro-active, customer focus, analytic, convincing, drive, creative, perseverance and team player.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dirk-Jan van Veldhuizen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-53137885 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Synlait selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie